Thursday, October 9, 2014

more of the same

job-hunting, interviewing, making decisions, accepting a job and then...one of my beloved cats, kentucky, got hit and killed by a car and something inside me BROKE.
 
 
whatever it was that's kept me hanging on slipped away and i felt my grip on everything let go.  for 4 1/2 years i've been waiting and worrying about one final thing what would break me, that would finally drive me crazy.  and that once i went crazy i would never be able to get back.
 
i worked for 2 weeks at a job that wasn't at all what they advertised.  the position wasn't the one they promised and my hours were not close to full-time so i had to leave.  i've interviewed at two companies since, to no avail. 
 
more loss.  LOSS:  one of my least favorite words!  that, and CLOSURE!
 
 
grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment