Saturday, March 3, 2012

anger management

"there was never an angry man that thought his anger unjust."  saint francis de sales

here's the only way i know how to do this...

things i'm angry at today:

1.  tornadoes,
2.  rush limbaugh,
3.  the tax assessor that keeps knocking on my door even though i won't let him in,
4.  gas prices,
5.  the IRS,
6.  my right ear,
7.  the dead mouse on my patio,
8.  my cat who killed said mouse,
9.  the frog that may or may not still be loose in my house,
10. my cat who brought in said frog (the same cat),
11. my dog for barking incessantly at my new cat (NOT the above-mentioned cat),
12. i forgot to buy butter,
13. i got lost again today,
14. despite the time i've recently spent exercising i'm still not losing any weight,
15. republicans,
16. the neighbor who insists on parking on the street instead of in her driveway,
17. my flood-damaged, mud-encrusted mailbox (which belongs to the home owner's association--not me),
18. my own fear that despite the warm winter we are having that a cold snap is just around the corner,
19. this house is a pigsty and yet i cannot make myself clean it,
20. my headaches are so bad that it's hard for me to read,
21. never being able to beat my brother at scrabble,
22. not being able to sleep,
23. PTSD,
24. the world.

grace and peace



No comments:

Post a Comment