Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i've got a headache THIS big...

day 3 of this headache and i'm useless.  i have done nothing at all for 72 hours.  can't read, can't watch tv.  i managed to load and run the dishwasher because it's quiet but i had to stop the washing machine mid-cycle because it's too loud.  i let the cycle finish when i went outside with winston.  the several times i've gone out to walk him (in my pajamas) constitutes the sum total of my time outside the house.  i won't go as far as to say it's a migraine because it's not that bad but it's bad enough.  hurts to turn my head at all and feels like my skull with implode at any given moment. 

when i'm alert enough to do anything i waste time on the computer and talk quietly to the pets (both in the dark.)  i continue to live on the post-flood diet of toast and coffee, bananas and peanut butter and veggies and hummus.  it's not fancy but it's enough.  it's amazing to me that i continue to gain weight like that.  i suppose it is the medicine!  just one more stressor!

i did get good news yesterday:  my little sister is pregnant with her 3rd child!  3rd!!!!  congrats to her, my brother-in-law and my 7 year old nephew and 4 year old niece. 

no sight of meave.  kentucky seems at home.  winston wishes it would stop raining.

grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment