Sunday, October 21, 2012

under the weather

i don't remember the last time that i felt too bad to take a shower but today has been one of those days.  i left the couch for diet dr. pepper and the bathroom a couple of times.  i think it must be bronchitis.  i had to have a friend assure me last night that i wasn't having a heart attack.  every intake of breath hurts.  today that is a little better but my temp is up and breathing is still labored. 
 
my ears are stuffed with sweet oil and cotton balls, my box of kleenex is almost gone and i really would like to have some ice cream.  (though i don't think you're supposed to have dairy when you're this congested.)  anyway, i'm off to bed about 3 hours early.  i don't have the option of calling in sick so i have to be at work at 10:30 tomorrow regardless.  luckily i can take it easy there.
 
my anxiety has been really high for the last couple of weeks and now i find myself sick.  just goes to show how interconnected our minds and bodies are.  
 
grace and peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment