Friday, October 5, 2012

more of the same

dealing with serious anxiety the last few days.  about nothing in particular and everything in general. 
 
hoping for a relaxing trip to mississippi with daddy tomorrow to visit family.  i don't get to see my little brother and sister enough so i'm looking forward to it.  hoping that my anxiety will abate enough to let me enjoy the visit. 
 
this has been a week full of small, infuriating reminders of the flood:  letters from FEMA, phone calls from various flood-related organizations.  it's just never-ending.  i don't see how i will ever feel like the flood is over.  it continues to slap me in the face regularly.  i'm so tired!
 
off to bed with my book and, since it's raining, all 3 pets.  here's wishing for some sleep.
 
grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment