Tuesday, July 31, 2012

school year blues

this is weird but i'm starting to get really nervous about all my friends going back to work.  they all work at schools and the semester is about to start.  even though i now have a job of my own i feel very nervous about not having access to them during the week.  my anxiety rears it's head all over the place. 

i feel the same sense of dread i did when i was a student being herded back into another school year of less-than-fulfilling classes and busy work.  though my routine won't change i feel cheated by the absence of my friends.

part of my dread may be related to the impending fall (and it's weather) though i won't have to face said fall until october or so here in tennessee.  i hate winter and all that it brings so fall is just an every day reminder of what is to come...

sleep hasn't been coming easy (shocker!) so i'm exhausted tonight.  think i'll take my book and head to bed.

grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment