Wednesday, July 18, 2012

heat wave

the air conditioning has been on the fritz at work and my brain is a bit fried.  it got fixed today in the nick of time:  i was about to spontaneously combust.  i just wanted to stop in and say hello before retiring to finish my book.  when i'm within 50 pages of the end of a book all things stop until i've finished.  i'm rereading a favorite, "the shadow of the wind", in anticipation of the sequel.  as soon as "stairway to heaven" ends i will turn off the iPod and read.

i love the 4 day work week that i have.  it's amazing to me the difference in a 4 day vs. a 5 day week.  of course, i know the books have a lot to do with it as well.  i'm really enjoying the job (air conditioning crisis notwithstanding.) 

anxiety continues to plague me, but not so much during my work hours so i consider that a blessing.

grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment