Monday, September 17, 2012

i hate vampires

tomorrow is the dreaded trip to the psychiatrist.  here's the worst part:
 
him:  "medicine working okay?"
me:   "yes." (thinking - i can't make anyone understand that NONE of this medicine helps me sleep!)
him"  "did you get your blood work?"
me:   "no."  (thinking - i haven't gone to get the blood tests you ordered and NO, i'm NOT going to get my blood drawn.  i'm here for PTSD and anxiety - don't add to my stress!)
him:   "amy, you have to do it.  it won't hurt."
me.    "LIAR!"  (thinking - i HATE you, you vampire!)
 
all that and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow just like it has today.  my appointment is at 8:45 - will be finished by 9:00 and then i have an hour and a half until work - i won't waste the gas to come back home.  i have $2 cash, no food, no money in the bank, less than half a tank of gas, running low on dog and cat food, 3 more days of work this week and payday isn't until friday so there's no where to go. 
 
this morning i was going through my tin of "state quarters" trying to talk myself into parting with them.  i managed to find 6 doubles.  that's $1.50 of my $2.  if things don't pick up i will cash in the 50 quarters for $12.50 worth of pet food. 
 
anxiety level = high.
 
grace and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment