Saturday, January 24, 2015

upon awakening: week 13

friday 1/16:  "get back" the beatles;
saturday 1/17-thursday 1/23:  nothing!
 
the story is that my sleep medications were late getting to my psychiatrists office so i was without them for more than a week.  i've been an insomniac my whole life but in the last couple of years i've been taking a certain sleep medication (the strongest on the market, they tell me) and, while i don't sleep enough while taking it, i sleep more with it than without.  these days i don't sleep at all without it.  in the last 14 days i've slept about 25 hours. 
 
i'm exhausted.  i picked up the meds on wednesday but i'm so sleep deprived that i ache all over.  so sore that i can't even wear my rings.  so tired that i don't remember anything that's happened in the last few days.  
 
pray for sleep for me.
 
grace and peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment